Share This Page

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celebrate National Taco Day with Fish Tacos


Traditional tacos rock, but sometimes trying something new can excite the palate. Fish tacos can do the trick. They are easy and fun for the entire family. The recipe below will satisfy the taste buds. Enjoy!





Quick Fish Tacos

Ingredients:
Fish Sticks (baked)
Tortillas (small size)
Tartar Sauce
Shredded Lettuce or Cabbage
Tomatoes (diced)
Cheese
Instructions: Spread tartar sauce on a tortilla. Add one stick. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Bon App├ętit!

How are you going to celebrate National Taco Day?

2 comments :

  1. I've been to a restaurant that served fish tacos. I don't know if I would use the fish sticks, my hubby and son are to picky for that one. I would have to use fish that I cooked, (baked) and chopped up. I will try
    Hope all been good with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting Sidne, the BCR. I apologize for the delay in responding, I had technical difficulties. I crave fish sticks once every ten years. I wanted to add life to them, so I made tacos. Shrimp is another favorite. I will try your way as well. I appreciate your support. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete